The rules of marketing have changed entirely over the last few years and the days of “Mad Men” marketing-style no longer exists. Outbound marketing, otherwise known as interruption or intrusion marketing, doing things the old-fashioned way like cold calling, print, radio and TV advertising are fast becoming a thing of the past. These methods are getting less-effective because people are tired of being bombarded with sales messages and nobody likes the hard sell anymore.
As traditional outbound marketing methods are becoming less effective, inbound marketing are growing to be more efficient and cost-effective. Getting prospects to open up and get the result you want requires a totally different methods nowadays. In order to connect with the modern-day buyer, you need to stop pressing your message out, hoping that it sticks somewhere and you need to start drawing your customers in.
What exactly is Inbound Marketing?
Inbound Marketing is the process of getting found in search engines by prospects already looking for what you have to sell or when your potential customers are searching for answers to their questions or solutions to their problems. These days, consumers have taken the buying process into their hands and are now increasingly turning to search results in Google, blogs and social media to find products and services.
Inbound Marketing is the process of getting found in search engines by prospects already looking for what you have to sell, ensuring your website gets found by the customers instead of trying to capture the attention of a passive audience.
Inbound Marketing is the strategy on ensuring your website gets found by the customers instead of trying to capture the attention of a passive audience. It helps your website attract a visitor that is already interested in the products that you offer. It is very important to maintain a consistent online brand presence because you never know when someone might be looking for your products.
Businesses leveraging on inbound marketing can reap great benefits when it comes to creating brand image and awareness. The beauty of inbound marketing, it helps increase revenue while reducing the marketing costs for your business.
Below are some of the inbound marketing strategies that you can exploit:
- Create and promote a blog for your business
- Improve Google Ranking – Get more traffic and generate more leads on your website
- Search Engine Optimization – One of the most important element to making your website visible online, involving online and off site optimization
- Social Networking – Grow and nurture a community in Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Email & Newsletter Marketing – Email lists can generate countless leads for your business
- Social Bookmarking – An excellent way to drive traffic to your site
- Online Videos – A great way to advertise your business via YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- Article Writing & Syndication – Important to build your brands voice thru the content you produce
- Online PR – News syndication and monitoring is becoming more and more important online
- Forums – Find millions of users via forums
- Document Syndication– Sharing documents such as brochures and online catalogues are great ways to build links
- Direct referral links and affiliates – Affiliates and referring domains provide a high wealth of traffic to your site
Online Inbound Marketing Services
Our team has the professional expertise and know-how to deliver an inbound marketing strategy that helps you drives high-quality traffic to your site and converts more of your visitors. We focus on these three key areas for your business inbound marketing strategy:
- Content Creation – Blogs, Article Syndication, Online Press Releases and Email & Newsletter Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization – Each page is built to get Google’s attention. The goal is to have your website appear as the first business in Google search results. Getting found online organically could save you thousands of dollars in pay per click advertising.
- Social Media – Social media training and consultancy with Facebook, Twitter, Google +, etc.
Our commitment to maintain a standard of excellence developing your business an Inbound Marketing Strategy that sets you and your business out from the competition, helping you achieves success in all aspects related to your online business.